DICE have rolled out a new Battlefield 4 Xbox One game update. A short period of downtime is expected with this update so please bare this in mind. The patch includes fixes for improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake, rental server bug fixes and more.
All update notes are below.
June 04 Xbox One Game Update Notes
– Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
– Rental server bug fixes
– Character collision improvements
– Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
– Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes
– Improvements for client side packet loss
– Added controller option to swap functionality of the bumper and trigger buttons
– Physics optimization for Naval Strike Wave Breaker rocks
– Carrier – Invisible walls stopping bullets fix
– Fixed issue when using standby in Campaign
– Fixed issue when using standby and reconnecting to game servers
– Fixed issue with snapped application and matchmaking
– Playgroup Matchmaking fix for Xbox One
– Fixed incorrect error message for lost Xbox Live connection
– Fixed issue for user name mismatch in rental server, ingame scoreboard and Squad Join menus
– High Frequency Network update
– Added High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles
– Added option to control client side update rate setting
– Fix for an issue where jets being attacked by other jets would not receive damage at certain altitudes.