Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, trade in a select Xbox 360 game and get a $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One in addition to your trade-in value of at least $25. These special trade-in values are good for a limited time as quantities are limited.
How to redeem this offer:
1. Order your qualifying Xbox 360 game.
2. When you are ready to upgrade, select the Xbox 360 from the list below and submit your trade in.
3. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided.
4. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
5. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Xbox One game to your cart.
6. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase.
Best Buy are also doing a similar deal
How It Works:
Buy a qualifying Xbox 360 game online or in store by the date shown next to the title above.
Within one day after you purchase the Xbox 360 edition, you’ll receive a $10 coupon via e-mail, valid for the Xbox One edition of that title when it’s released. (Coupon is only valid when used with this trade-in offer.)
When you are ready to trade up to the Xbox One edition, bring your Xbox 360 edition and $10 coupon to any participating Best Buy store to trade in the game for a Best Buy gift card with a minimum $40 value.
You’ll receive a code on your trade-in receipt that will activate your $10 Xbox One coupon. When you purchase the Xbox One edition in store, you must bring this activation code with your $10 coupon.
Use the $40 Best Buy trade-in gift card, your $10 coupon and the activation code toward your Xbox One game purchase to get the game for as low as $9.99.
Trade in of Xbox 360 edition and purchase of Xbox One edition must occur by December 31.