With Battlefield 4 Second Assault now arriving on all platforms, you will be taking the battle to four classic Battlefield 3 maps that are redesigned with the power of Frostbite 3 engine.
Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Metro await you, more stunning and entertaining than ever.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault is now rolling out today for Battlefield 4 Premium Members (arriving March 4 for everyone else), taking the battle to four classic Battlefield 3 maps, redesigned with the power of Frostbite 3. Experience the re-imagined Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Metro, now more stunning and entertaining than ever.
Whether you are triggering the epic collapse of Caspian Border’s radio tower or adapting to battle when a sand storm hits Gulf of Oman, Battlefield 4 Second Assault will give both veterans and newcomers a new taste of timeless all-out war. You can also expect new weapons, and the return of a classic Battlefield vehicle.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault features:
– 4 fan-favorite BF3 maps re-imagined through Frostbite 3.
– Redesigned levels with player-triggered Levolution moments.
– 5 weapons re-mastered for Battlefield 4.
– Dune Buggy (DPV) vehicle makes its return to the Battlefield.
– Capture the Flag game mode.
– 10 new assignments with their own unlocks.
– Available to Battlefield 4 Premium members 2 weeks early.
With all these features and the updated visuals, Battlefield 4 Second Assault pushes the fan-favorites to their limits, and it is our hope that you will truly enjoy the expansion.