With Battlefield 4 Second Assault out now on all platforms, you will be taking the battle to four classic Battlefield 3 maps that are redesigned with the power of Frostbite 3 engine.
Whether you are triggering the epic collapse of Caspian Border’s radio tower or adapting to battle when a sand storm hits Gulf of Oman, Battlefield 4 Second Assault will give both veterans and newcomers a new taste of timeless all-out war. You can also expect new weapons, and the return of a classic Battlefield vehicle.
Thanks to the power of Frostbite 3 and a seasonal change, Caspian Border features a new look in several ways.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault features:
– 4 fan-favorite BF3 maps re-imagined through Frostbite 3
– Redesigned levels with player-triggered Levolution moments
– 5 weapons re-mastered for Battlefield 4
– Dune Buggy (DPV) vehicle makes its return to the Battlefield
– Capture the Flag game mode
– 10 new assignments with their own unlocks
The Battlefield Blog | Battlefield 4 Second Assault is Rolling Out