DICE have rolled out a new Battlefield 4 PS4 Game Update for PS4. A short period of downtime is expected with this update so please bare this in mind.
The patch includes fixes for improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake, rental server bug fixes and more.
June 04 PS4 Game Update Notes
– Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake.
– Rental server bug fixes.
– Character collision improvements.
– Fix to reduce object damage mismatch between client/server.
– Fix explosion packs not being able to be shot sometimes.
– Improvements for client side packet loss.
– Added controller option to swap functionality of the bumper and trigger buttons.
– Physics optimization for Naval Strike Wave Breaker rocks.
– Carrier – Invisible walls stopping bullets fix.
– High Frequency Network update.
– Added High frequency “bubble” updating player movement, stance, rotation, damage and projectiles at a separate rate on foot and in vehicles.
-Added option to control client side update rate setting.
– Fix for an issue where jets being attacked by other jets would not receive damage at certain altitudes.